NOT A LOAD OF RUBBISH
You won't catch us eating tofu but we do believe that green is the only way to go, so we’ve made a few promises and we’re going to stick to them.
- To recycle all glass, paper, cans and plastic (80% of our rubbish is already recycled)
- To recycle some of the more unusual things such as batteries, light bulbs and print cartridges.
- To reuse or donate anything else we don’t need.
- To meet monthly, discuss our progress and constantly look for new ways we can be even Greener (Recycling of food waste is top of the list).
- To plan to convert more of our lighting to more sustainable energy saving methods.
- To use automatic sensors to ensure lights are off when no one’s home.
- To buy the most energy efficient appliances.
- To recycle cooking oil.
- To use recycled paper in our offices.
- To use ecological cleaning products.
- To use water based paints.
- To promote walking and cycling to work. A lot of The Hox team cycle, walk or run to work – that’s why they’re all super fit.
- To work with Heart of the City on corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- To partner with suppliers (such as our laundry company Royal Jersey) who are environmentally sound.
Got any ideas on how we can be leaner and greener? Then hit us up on email@example.com