Need a Space?
Got a pitch to nail? Need a space to get some brainwaves going? The Apartment in Portland is a meeting and events space like no other.
Our Meeting Rooms in Portland
Get the whole team together.
Smash that pitch in our Library.
Brainstorm big ideas with the team.
Think big in our Dining Room.
Go Big, Hire The Lot!
Big Bash? If you’re planning a big ole’ get-together, why not take over the entire Apartment? The rooms can be combined into one, to create space for up to 120 of your closest friends.
Consider our Pantry, the ultimate help-yourself kitchen. Stocked with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks, the space keeps you and your group fully fueled throughout the day. What’s more? Come evening, the daytime pantry can flip to a private bar upon request.
- Fully stocked fridge with water, milks & soft drinks
- Freshly brewed coffee & range of teas
- Healthy snacks & sweet treats
- Morning yogurt, cereals and pastries
- Afternoon cakes and baked goods
- Fresh fruit
We’re right in the thick of Portland’s historic Old Town Chinatown, an area that has an incredible past and exciting future. From where we are, you can easily hop on a bus to take a hike around Forest Park or jump on the MAX to get to Washington Park for killer views of the city.
- PDX Airport - 20 min taxi
- Union Station - 10 min walk
- Closest MAX Station - 3 min walk