- By using the internet or technology services in our venues (“WiFi”), you acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology.
- Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your device.
- Accordingly, you agree that the owner and/or provider of the WiFi is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
- Use of our WiFi is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behaviour is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the WiFi network.
- You must not use our WiFi to access internet services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
- contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
- are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate.
The above are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal or unacceptable uses of our Wifi.
- We recommend that you do not use the WiFi service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
- You must not use the WiFi to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and where it would otherwise be unlawful to do so.
- Subject to the foregoing, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our WiFi; or
- use of or reliance on our WiFi.
In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We may update and change these Terms from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs, changes in the law, regulatory requirements and our business priorities, which may also require changes to these Terms. Every time you wish to use the WiFi, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
- The choice of governing law above shall not restrict you of any protections you are granted by law in the country you are from.
Still Got a Question?
If you haven’t found the answer you need, fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your message!
Our team will take a look and get back to you shortly.