Need a Space?
Planning an away day? Want a meeting room for a few hours? Hosting a press day? The Apartment in Shoreditch is a meeting and events space like no other.
Our Meeting Rooms in Shoreditch
An ideal space for larger presentations and pitches.
Bring the whole team together.
Study Red + Black
Our studies are perfect for small huddles and intimate brainstorms.
Lots of natural light and space.
Think big and have fun in this smaller room.
Great for smaller team meetings.
Go Big, Hire The Lot!
Want a bigger space or need exclusivity? Hire the whole space, including the Pantry, our open plan kitchen, and we can work with you to plan the best layout for your needs.
Capacity: 250 (flexible layout)
The Pantry, our open plan kitchen, is a communal help-yourself space that’s yours to raid when you hire a space. It’s fully stocked with teas, coffee, milk, snacks and fruit to keep you ticking all day, and it can flip to a private bar come evening time.
- Fully stocked fridge with water, milks & soft drinks
- Freshly brewed coffee & range of teas
- Healthy snacks & sweet treats
- Morning yogurt, cereals and pastries
- Afternoon cakes and baked goods
- Fresh fruit
Shoreditch hums to its own beat and buzzes with creative energy. What were once industrial buildings are now covetable flats, slick offices, cool bars and some of the city’s best restaurants, and all easily accessible with plentiful transport links.
- Kings Cross/St Pancras - 15 min via tube
- Liverpool Street - 10 min walk
- Old Street (Northern Line) - 3 min walk