We love our four legged friends at The Hoxton and have a number of dedicated rooms and areas they can be in. To ensure the smoothest of stays, have a read through our guidelines below:
- There is no charge for your dog to stay in the room. If a room’s damaged or super messy, there will be a fee for cleaning or repair costs at check-out. To make a booking, please use the Special Requests field on the payment page.
- All dogs need to be kept on a leash or in a carrier when in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurant outlets.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a carrier at all times when in public areas of the hotel.
- Owners must be present while any member of the hotel team is in the room with the dog.
- Contact details and pet details must be provided to the reception team (With alternate contact in case of emergency)
- In the event of emergency, if uncontactable you must agree for the hotel to call a vet and release all responsibility should anything adverse happen
- Doggy door hanger is to be kept on the door always, to indicate dog in room.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the room, without first informing the Reception team.
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request.