Oh hey, London!
Take it West
Discover a neighbourhood heady with live music, rock ‘n’ roll, eclectic fashion and raw creativity. Shop the vintage treasures of Portobello Road or the boutiques of Notting Hill, walk the leafy riversides of Hammersmith or sink a pint of bitter in a proper London pub – this is London unfiltered. We like it west!
- Shepherd's Bush Market • 4 min walk
- Shepherd's Bush • 8 min walk
- Portobello Road Market • 30 min walk
The heart of East London, Shoreditch buzzes with creative energy. Whether you want to eat well, dance until late, fix up your hangover with brunch, stroll through the flower market on Sunday, or shop ‘til you drop, in Shoreditch you’ve got it all.
- Old Street Tube • 7 min walk
- Liverpool Street • 12 min walk
- West End • 25 mins tube
Keep it Central
Here in Holborn you’re a stone’s throw from London's West End, Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the British Museum, and some of London’s most charming old streets are right outside.
- St Pancras Station • 15 mins
- Heathrow Airport • 1 hour
- Holborn Tube • 2 min walk
- Covent Garden & Soho • 5 min walk
One of London’s most culturally-rich neighbourhoods, Southwark is full of galleries, great eateries and boutiques, and is incredibly well connected with transport links to get you here, there and everywhere.
- Southbank attractions • 15 min walk
- Waterloo and Blackfriars • 5 min walk
- Tate Modern • 5 min walk
A stone’s throw from the River Thames, in one of London’s most culturally-rich neighbourhoods.
A destination restaurant on the roof with views of the city and London’s longest oyster list.