Terms & Conditions
Check in and check out
You can check in from 2pm and check-out is at 12 noon, late check out is available if you're loving the room and not ready to face the world yet.
Slept through the alarm? Fancy a little longer in our beds? Then you can stay in your room until 4pm at a charge of just €10 per hour.
Full pre- payment on a credit or debit card is required at the time of booking. Need to amend your dates? Let us know before 4pm on day of arrival, a fee of €25 and the difference in rate will be applied. Should you wish to cancel or shorten your stay, no refund can be given for the unused nights.
If you intend to pay for someone’s stay and you will not be present at the point of check-in to show your payment card, for the protection of the card holder a completed Third Party Payment Form is required: download PDF. Please return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooms cannot be transferred without prior notice. We are only able to check in guests who have booked and paid for the room online or via our reservations team.
When your booking is complete you'll receive an email containing your confirmation number. Please bring this number with you when you check in together with the payment card that you used to pay as proof of identification. You will be required to enter your pin or sign using the card at Check-In as proof of ID.
If you have booked a room in your name but you do not plan to stay, please tell us the name of the new guest as soon as possible.
Sometimes things do change. If you do need to move the dates of a pre-paid booking then you must submit our online form, plus a change fee of €25 and any rate difference. This is subject to availability of course, but we'll do our best to help.
If however you are less than one day from your arrival date you can change your booking directly with the hotel until 4pm on the day of arrival by calling our reservations team on +33 1 85 65 75 00. After that time no changes can be made.
Cancellations and Non-arrivals
All pre-paid bookings are non-refundable. This means cancelling a booking, not arriving for a booked stay or the hotel's denial of check-in to a person not accompanied by the person named in the booking will not result in a refund.
Reservations made with a corporate account must be guaranteed with a credit or debit card at time of booking. Once confirmed your reservation may be cancelled as per your company agreement. Cancellation after your company agreement or failing to arrive for your stay means you will be charged for the first night of your stay.
You'll always find the best rates on our website. These are per room, per night and include Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate.
The majority of bedrooms have double beds. We have a limited number of twin rooms and a few accessible rooms.
Just like you, we like things looking good. Therefore we will charge your credit or debit card for any damage done to your room during your stay or for any items that are missing when you leave.
We love our four legged friends at The Hoxton and have a number of dedicated rooms and areas they can be in. To ensure the smoothest of stays, have a read through our guidelines below:
- There is no charge for your dog to stay in the room. If a room’s damaged or super messy, there will be a fee for cleaning or repair costs at check-out. To make a booking, please use the Special Requests field on the payment page.
- All dogs need to be kept on a leash or in a carrier when in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurant outlets.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a carrier at all times when in public areas of the hotel.
- Owners must be present while any member of the hotel team is in the room with the dog.
- Contact details and pet details must be provided to the reception team (With alternate contact in case of emergency)
- In the event of emergency, if uncontactable you must agree for the hotel to call a vet and release all responsibility should anything adverse happen
- Doggy door hanger is to be kept on the door always, to indicate dog in room.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the room, without first informing the Reception team.
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request.
The Hoxton is 100% smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel. Should it be brought to our attention smoking has taken place, a cleaning fee of £200 will be assessed.
Your contract is with The Hoxton (Paris) Limited. Please read our T&C's carefully as you will be bound by them.
When our cameras are rolling we clearly display what we’re up to, however, if you're included in any of our photography or video and don't want to be - let us know and we’ll spare your blushes by removing any images of you.
When using our website or our hotel wifi, these Ts and Cs also apply.
Cookie name: csrftoken
This cookie helps prevent cross site request forgery. This cookie holds random string. You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies. As the means vary from browser to browser, you should visit your browser's Help menu for more information.
Security all transactions and credit card details entered on the website are entered on a secured page and transferred using SSL.